The Managed Application Stack (MAS) is a full hands off, everything taken care of hosting package for our customers that includes the management of the virtual machine, the operating system upgrades and software patches that run the website (PHP, nginx, etc.).We monitor those instances 24/7 so if something goes wrong we hop online and fix it.
We have spent quite a bit of time figuring out what we need to do in order to make sure that a website is always available and is not being hacked or otherwise kicked off the net.
We also use rotating website backups in a grandfather-father-son backup scheme:
- hourly backups of the last 3 hours
- daily backups of the last 30 days
- weekly backups of the last 5 weeks
- monthly backups of the last 2 months
This means that in the event that data is lost or destroyed, even if it isn’t noticed immediately there should always be a working backup available to roll back to. So basically we make sure your site is always available and secure and can easily be restored.
MAS includes the following services
- Hosting fee
- Staging/test server
- 24/7 response team
- Version control system
- Versioned deployment (incl. easy roll back)
- Feature & bug tracking
- Online support ticketing system
- Rotating backups
- Full server backups (every few days)